Day Rate: $59.99
- 54 Fits most riders 5′ 7″ to 5′ 10″ 170cm to 175cm
- 56 Fits most riders 5′ 9″ to 6′ 2″ 175cm to 188cm
- 61 Fits most riders 6′ 2″ to 6′ 5″ 188cm to 196cm
- E5 Premium Aluminum frame features fully manipulated tubing with Smooth Welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs.
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling.
- (Tape) VELO VLT-004,S-WRAP
- Shimano Sora shifters are reliable, and worry free—making sure to keep you riding without hassle of maintenance.
FRAME: E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8″- 1-3/8″ tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
FORK: FACT carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1-3/8″ taper, fender eyelets
HANDLEBARS: Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
STEM: 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
SADDLE: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
SEAT BINDER: Bolt-type, 31.8mm
BRAKE: Axis 1.0 caliper
DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora, clamp-on / 9-speed
CHAINRINGS: Praxis, 46T, 110BCD
CHAIN: KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
TIRES: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm